- Bai S., Eisinger D., Wang R., and Niemeier D. (2009) Construction equipment retrofits and replacements: a new tool to estimate emission reduction benefits. Presented at the 19th CRC On-road Emissions Workshop, San Diego, CA, March 24.
- Bai S., Chiu Y.C., and Niemeier D.A. (2008) Using dynamic assignment to improve regional mobile emissions estimation. Presented at the Transportation Research Board 87th Annual Meeting, Washington, DC, January 13.
- Bai S., Eisinger D.S., and Niemeier D. (2007) Mobile source air toxics (MSATs): assessing project-level impacts. Presented at the 2007 CAPCOA Health Conference: Understanding and Addressing Health Impacts of Air Pollution on Communities, Carson, CA, September 19, by the UC Davis-Caltrans Air Quality Project.
- Bai S., Niemeier D.A., Handy S.L., Gao S., Lund J.R., and Sullivan D.C. (2007) Integrated impacts of regional development, land use strategies and transportation planning on future air pollution emissions. Presented at the Transportation Land-use Planning & Air Quality Conference, Orlando, Florida, July 9.
- Bai S., Chiu Y.C., and Niemeier D.A. (2007) Comparative analysis: effect of trip-based versus link-based traffic data on regional mobile emissions estimation. Presented at the Transportation Research Board 86th Annual Meeting, Washington, DC, January 21.
- Bai S., Eisinger D., and Niemeier D. (2007) Project-level air toxics: emissions modeling procedures using EMFAC and U.C. Davis spreadsheet application. Presented at the Federal Highway Administration MSAT Training Workshops, San Diego and Sacramento, CA, January 8-9 by Caltrans and the U.C. Davis-Caltrans Air Quality Project.
- Eisinger D.S. and Niemeier D. (2007). Qualitative project analysis: key concepts. Invited presentation at the 86th Annual Meeting of the Transportation Research Board, Workshop 135: Guidelines on Conducting Project Level Air Quality Analysis, Washington, D.C., January 21.
- Bai S., Eisinger D., and Niemeier D. (2006) Project-level air toxics: southern California case study using a new analysis framework. Presented at the CRC MSAT Workshop, Phoenix, AZ, October 25, University of California, Davis-Caltrans Air Quality Project, Davis, CA.